[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: Grolubao  XML
Profile for Grolubao -> Messages posted by Grolubao [5]
Our web application uses several frameworks, like Spring, Echo2, CAS, Hibernate.

When we configure the tc-config.xml, we added the instrumented classes as they were being told by the console output, thru the com.tc.exception.TCNonPortableObjecError.

We start tomcat, look at the console, add more instrumented classes (or transient fields where applicable), and restart tomcat, ...

Repeat this step over and over.

The problem seems that we can't reach a point where the console output doesn't throw any more messages, and this is translating into much time spent.

So for you to have an idea of our tc-config.xml I've attached the file.

We hadn't had a good experience with the sessions configurator, so we opted for plain 'ol vim for editing the file.

Thanks a lot for having the time to answer our questions

We really want to integrate terracotta in our product

Many cheers!
Hi to all!
We're trying to implement Terracotta on a project but are being hold back by it's setup time...

We can only see what classes we need to instrument and what transient fields to declare, in runtime, being that the system doesn't tells us at one time everything that's missing, rather it tells us class by class everytime we run the project.

We know exactly which classes we want to instrument. Is there some way to tell terracotta to instrument just this classes and exclude every other?

It's already taking us more than 4 days to setup everything, and we don't see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Thanks in advance!
Thanks a lot for the help!

I've installed jdk1.5.0.13 and it worked!!!
Hi there!
There is in fact an exception being thrown:

Code:
 java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3184
         at sun.awt.shell.Win32ShellFolder2.getFileChooserIcon(Win32ShellFolder2.
 java:748)
         at sun.awt.shell.Win32ShellFolderManager2.get(Win32ShellFolderManager2.j
 ava:248)
         at sun.awt.shell.ShellFolder.get(ShellFolder.java:221)
         at com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsLookAndFeel$LazyWindowsIcon.cr
 eateValue(WindowsLookAndFeel.java:1865)
         at javax.swing.UIDefaults.getFromHashtable(UIDefaults.java:185)
         at javax.swing.UIDefaults.get(UIDefaults.java:130)
         at javax.swing.MultiUIDefaults.get(MultiUIDefaults.java:44)
         at javax.swing.UIDefaults.getIcon(UIDefaults.java:411)
         at javax.swing.UIManager.getIcon(UIManager.java:613)
         at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicFileChooserUI.installIcons(BasicFileChoos
 erUI.java:237)
         at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicFileChooserUI.installDefaults(BasicFileCh
 ooserUI.java:219)
         at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicFileChooserUI.installUI(BasicFileChooserU
 I.java:135)
         at com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsFileChooserUI.installUI(Window
 sFileChooserUI.java:126)
         at javax.swing.JComponent.setUI(JComponent.java:652)
         at javax.swing.JFileChooser.updateUI(JFileChooser.java:1755)
         at javax.swing.JFileChooser.setup(JFileChooser.java:366)
         at javax.swing.JFileChooser.<init>(JFileChooser.java:332)
         at javax.swing.JFileChooser.<init>(JFileChooser.java:285)
         at com.tc.SessionIntegratorFrame.importWebApp(SessionIntegratorFrame.jav
 a:871)
         at com.tc.SessionIntegratorFrame.access$4500(SessionIntegratorFrame.java
 :101)
         at com.tc.SessionIntegratorFrame$ImportWebAppAction$1.run(SessionIntegra
 torFrame.java:750)
         at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
         at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:461)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchTh
 read.java:242)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThre
 ad.java:163)
 ad.java:153)
         at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Dialog.java:517)
         at java.awt.Dialog$2.run(Dialog.java:545)
         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
         at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:543)
         at java.awt.Component.show(Component.java:1300)
         at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Component.java:1253)
         at com.tc.SessionIntegratorFrame.openSplashDialog(SessionIntegratorFrame
 .java:541)
         at com.tc.SessionIntegratorFrame.access$2600(SessionIntegratorFrame.java
 :101)
         at com.tc.SessionIntegratorFrame$12.componentShown(SessionIntegratorFram
 e.java:456)
         at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.componentShown(AWTEventMulticaster.java:
 122)
         at java.awt.Component.processComponentEvent(Component.java:5320)
         at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:5268)
         at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1966)
         at java.awt.Window.processEvent(Window.java:1161)
         at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3955)
         at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2024)
         at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:1778)
         at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3803)
         at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:463)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchTh
 read.java:242)
 ad.java:163)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)

Hi to all!
I'm trying to add Terracotta to our product. In order to build the tc-config.xml I've run the welcome.bat and when I go to the Sessions Configurator the "import" button from the dialog doesn't do a thing.

I'm using terracotta 2.6.2 and running it in windows vista. I've tried also the welcome.sh with cygdrive and it has the same behavior. Without importing the app I can't build the tc-config.xml in a more quick way.

Anyone had the same problem?

Profile for Grolubao -> Messages posted by Grolubao [5]
Go to: