[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: jodzga  XML
Profile for jodzga -> Messages posted by jodzga [7]
Is any kind of striping available in newest version of Open Source Terracotta or Is it available just in commercial product?
Quick update on this.
I tested it under linux and it works. I assume that "\" sign is required for command line as an escape char i.e. "\;". It won't work under Windows though.
Until this is resolved I'll be using linux ;-)

Cheers
Jaroslaw
Hi,
I'm trying to use tc-maven-plugin version 1.2.3. mvn tc:test always ends up with errors. Quick investigation showed that the problem is that the generated command for running each node contains:

-Dcom.tc.l1.modules.additional=org.terracotta.modules.clustered-surefire-2.3\;bundle-version:=2.7.3

which generates the following error:

2009-02-24 09:27:32,728 FATAL - Syntax error specifying the required bundle list in the manifest: 'org.terracotta.module
s.clustered-surefire-2.3\;bundle-version:=2.7.3' found ',org.terracotta.modules.clustered-surefire-2.3,bundle-version'

I believe the problem is that there is "\" sign after "org.terracotta.modules.clustered-surefire-2.3". I assume that this command is generated by the plugin?

I'm using sample project generated by pojo-archetype.

Cheers
Jaroslaw
Thanks for answer!
My plan is to develop POJO based application. I'll let you know if I find any problems.
My guess is that since dmServer and TIM are OSGI based you'll come up with some nice integration scheme.
Last, but not least, great work, keep it up!

Cheers
Jaroslaw
Hi,

Is Terracotta compatible with Spring dm server? are there any additional configuration steps to make it work?
Thankst for the answer!

Currently I am in the planning phase and looking for right tools. I came across this article:
http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=ScalingYourJavaEEApplicationsPart2
Author wrote that in 3 projects he had chance to test Terracotta scaled very good up to 5 nodes, good up to 10 nodes and did not scale good with more than 20 nodes. I was thinking that if in the future my project hit this number multiple Terracota servers could be the answer.
Hi,

Is it possible to have one JVM connected to two or more terracotta servers?

Profile for jodzga -> Messages posted by jodzga [7]
Go to: