[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Ehcache JMX cache statistics persisted?  XML
Forum Index -> Ehcache
steffi

neo

Is there any option to archive what the JMX console actually says?

Imagine I wanted to persist the stats other than the java util logging log file and I didn't run the JMX console. How could I do that without doing it all myself?
amiller

ophanim

I don't know of any solution other than writing some JMX client code that polls the stats and writes it to the log. I don't think such code would be particularly hard to write (although I don't have an example at hand). If you want to do that in-process, you can of course just retrieve the stats directly from the Cache without going through JMX.

In Ehcache 1.7, there will be a new sampled stats JMX bean and support for viewing live graphs of the available stats in the Terracotta console if you are using Terracotta clustering.

Similar console functionality for non-Terracotta use will be coming in the near future as well. It sounds like a stat recording facility would be of general use so perhaps we can throw that into the possible feature list.

Alex Miller (Terracotta Engineer) - Want to post to the forums? Sign up here
[WWW]
rajoshi

seraphim

It seems the issue is resolved , Please let know if need more information.

Rakesh Joshi
Senior Consultant
Terracotta.

Forum Index -> Ehcache
Go to: