[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
CacheEventLIstener Error, notifyElementUpdated never called  XML
Forum Index -> BigMemory
gauravsh

neo

hello,
I am Using Bigmemory Max to set up a 2active-2mirror System.

There are 2 clients that are connected to this system.

One initializes a cacheEventListener and the other adds,updates and removes some Elements to the cache. Both the clients are configured to act on the same Ehcache and CacheManager.

Now the Problem i have is with this Listener.
The put and remove operations are calling the notifyElementPut() and notifyElementRemove() methods respectively, but the update operation is not calling the notifyElementUpdate() method. It is Calling the notifyElementPut() as well.

I have checked the data in the Cache using the TMC, and have verified that it is updating the existing element, but not calling the correct method.

My cache listener config in the .xml file is as follows :-

<cacheEventListenerFactory class="net.sf.ehcache.event.TerracottaCacheEventReplicationFactory" properties="replicatePuts=true, replicateUpdates=true, replicateRemovals=true "/>

I believe i have initialized the listeners properly as the other listener methods are being invoked properly.

Also Note that all the 4 servers are actually being implemented on a single machine( using one virtual box OS ), so if this problem can also be generated due to excessively filled of RAM and swap , then please do tell.

Forum Index -> BigMemory
Go to: