[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: cxjepa  XML
Profile for cxjepa -> Messages posted by cxjepa [1]
Hi,

I discovered quartz some weeks ago and after some time spent on trying out the examples in the tutorial I passed to configure Tomcat for quartz usage.
I'm having some trouble adding the required libs to my project. I tested the system with RAMJobStore and everything went quite fine, but when I passed to JDBCJobStore troubles started to show out.
The first error I got was an undefined class exception on deployment, the missing class was CursorableLinkedList. I remark that I'm using netbeans as development tool. After adding all the libs in the build/ folder, the error disapperead, but I can't figure out why.
A second source of confusion is the the presence of many outdated jar in the build/ and optional/ folders. Many of the jars included are already bundled since some times with the sun JDK, and some of them are already included in tomcat libs but switched of package (see for example the digester package).
I really feel I'm acting in a dirty way. Also, I noticed the presence of the javamail api and the activation framework, which seems to suggest that there's some email notification capability.
I would appreciate very much if some good soul could suggest which packages are really needed when configuring quartz under tomcat.

bye

Profile for cxjepa -> Messages posted by cxjepa [1]
Go to: