[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: db420  XML
Profile for db420 -> Messages posted by db420 [4]
I have stored log4j.properties on a separate folder for each app and reread log4j using PropertyConfigurator.configure("d:\\myapp\\log4j.properties") in each time when app runs.

However, when multiple apps runs at the same time, it seems like it reads whatever in the resident memory and apps are stepping on eachother.

Are you suggesting that log4j properties should be stored inside the app?
I've bunch of stand alone scheduled apps run thru quartz web app. Each app has a spearate log4j properties and folder for individual logging.

Many times when schedule process runs, the process does not log into the correct app log, instead, it logs into different app.

Is this a bug? or How can this be resolved?
This happend with older version as well. I upgraded with the latest thinking it will have a fix.

I'm thinking multiple stand alone apps running on quartz web app does not like jfig and log4j. For some reason each apps are overriding with each other configuraiton and setup.

Btw, is there an estimate time on when the newly quartz web app will arrive?
Thanks for your prompt reply. Will Old web app work with the latest version of quartz?

I've two different stand alone app (jars) running in old web app using latest quartz jar. My app uses jfig to retrieve certain configuration. However, when both app runs at the same time, one does not work and gives the following error.... I also have logging (log4j) issue where apps are logging different app long than it specified.

org.igfay.jfig.JFigException: ConfigurationDictionary.getValueReally() ***Exception *** Section not found

any idea?

Profile for db420 -> Messages posted by db420 [4]
Go to: