[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Spring + Quartz + PostgreSQL: relation "qrtz_locks" does not exis (but no problem with H2 database)  XML
Forum Index -> Terracotta for Spring
Serg

neo

Could you help me fix a issue with "relation "qrtz_locks" does not exist"?

I use Spring + Quartz + PostgreSQL architecture. The quartz is serialized/deserialized in database.

Му application context:
Code:
<beans>
     <bean id="scheduler" class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean">
         <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
         <property name="triggers">
 	        <list>
 	        </list>
         </property>
     </bean>
 </beans>

During the application start I'm having the exception (see below):
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.quartz.SchedulerConfigException: Failure occured during job recovery. [See nested exception: org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.LockException: Failure obtaining db row lock: ERROR: relation "qrtz_locks" does not exist [See nested exception: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "qrtz_locks" does not exist]]

We use also H2 database with the same configuration and don't have such exception.

Thanks a lot in advance.

P.S.I found a lot of posts in Internet about the issue, but there're not any solutions how to fix it.
QrtzHelp

journeyman

This means one of:

* the quartz tables have not been created in the database
* you configured quartz to connect to the wrong database (or with the wrong db user)
* The tables have been created but they have been created with a prefix other than "qrtz_" and the configuration hasn't been set to use something other than "qrtz_".
apaliwal

praetor

Thanks for sharing !

cheers
ashish

Forum Index -> Terracotta for Spring
Go to: