[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Module tim-spring-security-2.0 throws an exception  XML
Forum Index -> Terracotta for Spring
monzonj

neo

Hi!

When including the spring security TIM module into my client tc-config.xml file I get an extrange java.Lang.LinkageError. It just appear if I include that module.

Code:
 	<modules>
 		<module name="tim-spring-security-2.0" version="1.0.1" group-id="org.terracotta.modules"/>
 	</modules> 

When I start the server using the "dso-event.bat" (as recommended in the examples) I get the following error:

Code:
 2009-01-26 13:43:40,199 INFO - Connection successfully established to server at 127.0.0.1:9510
 2009-01-26 13:43:40,904 INFO - Terracotta 2.7.2, as of 20081209-151238 
 (Revision 11005 by cruise@WXPMO0 from 2.7)
 2009-01-26 13:43:41,624 INFO - Configuration loaded from the file at 'C:\tc-client-config.xml'.
 Exception in thread "main" java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "com.tc.object.logging.InstrumentationLoggerImpl.autolockInserted(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/tc/object/config/LockDefinition;)V" the class loader (instance of sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader) of the current class, com/tc/object/logging/InstrumentationLoggerImpl, and the class loader (instance of <bootloader>) for interface com/tc/object/logging/InstrumentationLogger have different Class objects for the type com/tc/object/config/LockDefinition used in the signature
         at com.tc.object.tools.BootJarTool.generateJar(BootJarTool.java:419)
         at com.tc.object.tools.BootJarTool.main(BootJarTool.java:2606)

Any Idea how can I make this module work?
monzonj

neo

Oh my. I just realized that it works *fine* even with that error... that's strange...

There's no classes in the module JAR, just the XML configuration file where all the spring security classes are listed as instrumented classes.

Edit: For magical reason beyond human comprehension I stop receiving the exception when starting the application...
apaliwal

praetor

Is this still an issue?

cheers
ashish

Forum Index -> Terracotta for Spring
Go to: