[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Quartz Web App  XML
Forum Index -> Quartz
Anonymous

Does anyone knows if there is a new version of Quartz web app is available or where can I download the latest quartz web app?
jhouse

seraphim
[Avatar]

The web app is currently long out of maintenance.

We hope to revive it (or something like (and better) than it in the near future).

db420

neo

Thanks for your prompt reply. Will Old web app work with the latest version of quartz?

I've two different stand alone app (jars) running in old web app using latest quartz jar. My app uses jfig to retrieve certain configuration. However, when both app runs at the same time, one does not work and gives the following error.... I also have logging (log4j) issue where apps are logging different app long than it specified.

org.igfay.jfig.JFigException: ConfigurationDictionary.getValueReally() ***Exception *** Section not found

any idea?
jhouse

seraphim
[Avatar]

I honestly don't know. There haven't been huge API changes, so if it doesn't work with the latest version, it should be a matter of simply fixing a few lines of code and recompiling.
db420

neo

This happend with older version as well. I upgraded with the latest thinking it will have a fix.

I'm thinking multiple stand alone apps running on quartz web app does not like jfig and log4j. For some reason each apps are overriding with each other configuraiton and setup.

Btw, is there an estimate time on when the newly quartz web app will arrive?
rahulv08

neo

Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone knows if there is a new version of Quartz web app is available or where can I download the latest quartz web app? 
jhouse

seraphim
[Avatar]

It still has not been updated/maintained for a number of years now, but as discussed above, it probably wouldn't take much work to get it going again if you want to volunteer.

Forum Index -> Quartz
Go to: