[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: gomailme  XML
Profile for gomailme -> Messages posted by gomailme [3]
I m trying to setup a client talking to 2 completely different terracotta servers with nonstop configuration. However, I m getting nonstoptoolkitinstiationexception with error message:

org.terracotta.modules.ehcache.store.nonstop.NonStopStoreWrapper: Error while creating store asynchronously for Cache: abc
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.terracotta.toolkit.nonstop.NonStopToolkitInstantiationException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The singleton instance was initialized at Thu Nov 13 10:43:55 PST 2014 by thread [Non Stop initialization of Toolkit] with stack

Does that mean I can only have 1 nonstop configuration for a JVM even though I m connecting to different terracotta servers?
@klalithr Someone did reach-out to me but didn't provide me any update to my questions. My evaluation license is expiring on 18th, is there a way to extend the evaulation license? Anyone able to help?
I m evaluating using BigMemory as a cache server in my application. One of the requirement is that the application requires SecurityManager running. I tried granting AllPermission to the codeBase of terracotta-toolkit-runtime-ee and net.sf.ehcahe.ee jar file but the application still fails with AccessControlException.

It seems to me the toolkit is loading other classes with a different classloader that does not use the parent's codebase (codebase of null).

Is there anyway around this issue other than granting those permissions to the null codebase? i.e. grant {permission ... }

The following seems to be the permissions needed to grant to the "null" codebase:
permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "getClassLoader";
permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "getProtectionDomain";
permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "setContextClassLoader";
permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "getenv.TC_INSTALL_DIR";
permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "shutdownHooks";
permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "accessDeclaredMembers";
permission java.io.FilePermission "/-", "read";
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read,write";
permission java.net.NetPermission "specifyStreamHandler";

Profile for gomailme -> Messages posted by gomailme [3]
Go to: