[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: shazia1  XML
Profile for shazia1 -> Messages posted by shazia1 [7]
Hi mike,

I am facing exactly same problem. I want to disallow the concurrent execution on the basis of job GROUP instead of JOBKEY.

Did you find any solution of that, then plz share.

Regards,
Shazia.
I want to chain all jobs belonging to a particular job group .. whenever they are added. How it is possible?
Hi,

After extensive googling, I have found that 2 jobs can be executed sequentially instead of parallel execution which is a default behaviour.

But I am confused that is it possible if 2 jobs are chained, i.e. should be executed one after another but not as soon as 1st job is finished. Instead at some particular time.

For example, Job 1 is to be executed at 1:00pm and Job2 is scheduled at 5:00pm. Both are chained, just to ensure that job 2 is run after job1. But in case job1 finishes its execution at 3 pm then job2 should not be run immediately, instead it should wait till 5pm.

However in other case, if job1 take ample amount of time and lets suppose it is NOT finished till 5pm, then in this case job2 should wait till the processing of job1 finishes.

Is this possible to acheive? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Shazia.
Hi,

I have some scheduled activities which are to be run in sequence and some in parallel. Is there way in Quartz to indicate which tasks should be running sequence and which in parallel? For example, All imports, exports and reports scheduled tasks should run in sequence otherwise there is a chance for data corruption. Other tasks can be scheduled independently and can run in parallel to the above.

I would appreciate if anyone has experienced the same scenario and have any idea about that.

Regards,
Shazia.
Hi,

I am using Oracle db with quartz. I have a separate schema in which quartz tables are being created. But this way, quartz lib is unable to access those tables because the code is binded with the table names without schema. Is there any way to add schema prefix and rebuild the code?

Regards,
Shazia.
I have found the said class. It is in Quartz.Listener namespace :)
Dear Hasnaa,

I am facing the same issue and want to chain 2 jobs. Would you please tell me about the JobChainingJobListener class? I am unable to find it in Quartz library.

Regards,
Shazia.

Profile for shazia1 -> Messages posted by shazia1 [7]
Go to: