[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: mazjer  XML
Profile for mazjer -> Messages posted by mazjer [10]
Hi

May I know how do we determine the heap or memory size required for a cache to store a specific number of objects?
So there is no reason to have both ehcache-core and ehcache-core-ee JARs in the classpath?

If I'm using the Enterprised Ehcache, then I should exclude the open source Ehcache from my classpath, right?
Hi

May I know how to download Ehcache 2.7.0 from Maven repository?

I cannot find Ehcache 2.7.0 from the SourceForge Maven repository. The latest version is 2.6.5.
Hi

May I know what are the differences between ehcache-core 2.6.2 and ehcache-core-ee 2.6.2? Are both libraries required at the same time?
May I know how to upgrade from BigMemory 3.7.x to 4.0? Any documentation about the upgrade?

The following libraries are used for BigMemory 3.7.x
ehcache-core 2.6.2
ehcache-core-ee 2.6.2
terracotta-toolkit-1.6-runtime-ee 5.2.0

Are there any changes to the above libraries when we upgrade to BigMemory 4.0? Since BigMemory 4.0 now support Java 7, is there terracotta-toolkit-1.7-runtime-ee.jar?
Hi

How can we detect changes in the datastore? For example, when someone save a new object, update the same object or even remove an object from the datastore.
May I know if the document has been fixed? Where can I download the fixed version?

It would be really useful to be able to read the document offline.
When I read carefully now, it is not just the diagram that is truncated. If you see page 6, 7 or ... the texts are truncated too!

Thanks for fixing this!
Hi

The diagram "How BigMemory Improve Performance" in page 4 of Terracotta-Documentation-3.7.pdf is truncated. I cannnot see the entire diagram in the PDF, hopefully someone can fix it.
Hi

May I know how can download Big Memory Go using Maven 3?

Profile for mazjer -> Messages posted by mazjer [10]
Go to: