[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: gyan10  XML
Profile for gyan10 -> Messages posted by gyan10 [682] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 , ... 44, 45, 46 Next 
If I understand your issue correctly,this can be handled by cron triigers. For example:
Build a trigger that will fire on Wednesdays at 10:42 am, in a TimeZone other than the system's default:

trigger = newTrigger()
.withIdentity("trigger3", "group1")
.withSchedule(weeklyOnDayAndHourAndMinute(DateBuilder.WEDNESDAY, 10, 42))
.forJob(myJobKey)
.inTimeZone(TimeZone.getTimeZone("America/Los_Angeles"))
.build();

hope this will help.

Cheers!!
Hi 'warx',

hope you got your answer given by 'jbrolin.Please feel free to post ur concern.
Cheers!!!
Hi,
1. Schedule the job with trigger.
2. you can simply reschedule the job after given interwal.

3. USe misfire instructions to reschedule the job if any error occurs.
Example:
http://quartz-scheduler.org/documentation/quartz-2.x/examples/Example5
http://quartz-scheduler.org/documentation/quartz-2.x/examples/Example6
Please read Quartz onine and examples on Quartz website.
If I understand your issue from above exception:
Are you trying to upgrade or change your application?If yes, User must unschedule them ALL before shutdown and upgrading.If this is not the case,Could you explain your issue in more details?

Cheers!!
Following workaround worked :
1. Install tomcat 6(6.0.36)
2. Install war file (1.0.0)
3. Delete these files:
\WEB-INF\lib\
ehcache-core-2.0.1.jar
ehcache-terracotta-2.0.1.jar
slf4j-api-1.5.8.jar
4. copy these files from 3.7.3 TSA to the \WEB-INF\lib\
terracotta-toolkit-1.6-runtime-ee-5.3.0
ehcache-terracotta-ee-2.6.3
ehcache-core-ee-2.6.3
slf4j-jdk14-1.6.1
slf4j-api-1.6.1
5. After that we edited the ehcache.xml to connect to TSA
WEB-INF\classes
To use Terracotta with Quartz and web session , you need to stay with 3.7.4 open source version.
In future release of BigMemoryMax Free, quartz and web session will also be available.

Cheers!!!!
Issue has been fixed in Ehcache 2.6.2 release. You can download and use Ehcache 2.6.2/ Terracotta 3.7.2 to avoid this issue.

Cheers!!
Yes, BigMemory4.0 supports JAVA 7 and yes, there terracotta-toolkit-runtime-ee-4.0.0.jar.

You need to add below jars too:

common/lib/bigmemory-4.x.x.jar
apis/ehcache/lib/ehcache-ee-2.7.0.jar
apis/ehcache/lib/slf4j-api-1.6.6.jar
apis/ehcache/lib/slf4j-jdk14-1.6.6.jar

I will strongly suggest to you test your app with BigMemoryMax 4.0 properly before moving production. BigMemeoryMax 4.0 has many changes and new features. Please go through BigMemory 4.0 online docs for more information.

Cheers!!
ehcache-core 2.6.2 is the part of open source ehcache distribution and ehcache-core-ee 2.6.2 is the part of Enterprise( licensed) Ehcache.

so If you are using enterprise version of Ehcache, you need ehcache-core-ee 2.6.2 and if you are using Open source ehcache, you will need ehcache-core 2.6.2.

Hope , this will clear your doubts.

cheers!!
If I understand your question correctly, here is my suggestion:
When you have many Triggers, Quartz may not have enough resources to immediately fire all of the Triggers that are scheduled to fire at the same time. For this purpose, you can set the priority property on a Trigger. If you do not set a priority on a Trigger, then it will use the default priority of 5.

For example: trigger.setPriority(1);

Hope this will help.

Cheers!!
"Unable to store Job : 'DEFAULT.job1', because one already exists with this identification. " means that you are storing one job more than one. Are you scheduling same jobs more than once. so you have to change job detail name and trigger name for each scheduling.

Please let me know if this is not the case.

Cheers!!
Yes, You find correct answer of your first question. Using Cron triggers, you can schedule such jobs.

For first question:If you want to run "run forever" job one more time after shutdown, you set requestRecovery to true.
RequestsRecovery - if a job "requests recovery", and it is executing during the time of a 'hard shutdown' of the scheduler (i.e. the process it is running within crashes, or the machine is shut off), then it is re-executed when the scheduler is started again. In this case, the JobExecutionContext.isRecovering() method will return true.

Hope this will help.

Cheers!!!
ERROR state is almost always caused by a class loading issue - in particular the inability of the firing thread to load the job class.
Try tuning the class-loading related parameters available for the quartz configuration.

http://quartz-scheduler.org/documentation/quartz-1.x/configuration/
If I understand you issue correctly, you want to terminate a job after certain period of time. You can do it by InterruptableJob interface. For sample code , please see example number 7 in quartz distribution directory.

Hope this will help.

cheers!!
It is hard to identify the issue with TJS with given explanation. could you please attach your quartz-app log and Terracotta server logs and Qaurtz property file to investigate the issue.

Cheers!!

Profile for gyan10 -> Messages posted by gyan10 [682] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 , ... 44, 45, 46 Next 
Go to: