[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
terracotta trial license key doesn't allow sessions capability  XML
Forum Index -> Terracotta Platform
itliuliu

neo

terracotta trial license key doesn't allow sessions capability,when I start up my webapp server tomcat.Iuse bigmemory-max-4.0.2 version. I need your help !

who can tell me the answer?I would be very thanksful!
leadvova

neo

itliuliu wrote:
terracotta trial license key doesn't allow sessions capability,when I start up my webapp server tomcat.Iuse bigmemory-max-4.0.2 version. I need your help !

who can tell me the answer?I would be very thanksful!  

The same issue.

2013-08-29 10:25:51.272:WARN:oejuc.AbstractLifeCycle:FAILED terracotta-filter: javax.servlet.ServletException: Your Terracotta license key doesn't allow sessions capability.
javax.servlet.ServletException: Your Terracotta license key doesn't allow sessions capability.
at com.terracotta.session.BaseSessionFilter.doLicenseCheck(BaseSessionFilter.java:141)

Is there any solution
hhuynh

cherubim

if you're going to try BigMemory Max, you'll going to need a trial license for BigMemory Max, not Go.

When you sign up to download BigMemory Max, there should be an email sent to you with Max license. You can always re-signup for a new Max license at http://terracotta.org/products/bigmemorymax

The Max license will allow you to try out sessions.

Forum Index -> Terracotta Platform
Go to: