[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Terracotta cluster cannot work  XML
Forum Index -> General
liu_ron

neo

Info:
INFO - Available Max Runtime Memory: 490MB

ERROR - Password file does not exist: /usr/java/jdk1.7.0_21/jre/lib/management/jmxremote.password

INFO - JMX Server started. Authentication ON - Available at URL[Service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://192.168.1.249:9520/jmxrmi]

INFO - Credentials: pwd[/usr/java/jdk1.7.0_21/jre/lib/management/jmxremote.password] access[/usr/java/jdk1.7.0_21/jre/lib/management/jmxremote.access]

INFO - Becoming State[ ACTIVE-COORDINATOR ]

INFO - Terracotta Server instance has started up as ACTIVE node on 192.168.1.249:9510 successfully, and is now ready for work.

I want to know why it needs username and password, and I don't want to see that.
 Filename tc-config-demo-test-1.xml [Disk] Download
 Description configuration
 Filesize 16 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  243 time(s)

teck

seraphim
[Avatar]

It feels like the tc-config file attached here is not the one the server is actually reading at startup. In particular it seems like the config it is using has an <authentication> tag present in it (it shouldn't be on by default if unspecified). The location of the config file should be printed on the console output there so please double check that.

What terracotta version is this by the way?

Tim Eck (terracotta engineer)
liu_ron

neo

teck wrote:
It feels like the tc-config file attached here is not the one the server is actually reading at startup. In particular it seems like the config it is using has an <authentication> tag present in it (it shouldn't be on by default if unspecified). The location of the config file should be printed on the console output there so please double check that.

What terracotta version is this by the way? 

This is terracotta-ee-3.7.5.
teck

seraphim
[Avatar]

okay, thanks for the version information, but that was just a curiosity really. The first sentence of my reply is more relevant -- I don't think the config file attached is the one your server is actually using at startup.

Tim Eck (terracotta engineer)

Forum Index -> General
Go to: