[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Terracotta + tim-spring-security problem  XML
Forum Index -> Terracotta for Spring
phillip

neo

Hi everyone,

I am working on a terracotta POC, as a base i've taken the spring framework 2.5.6 petclinic application.

I am running custom mode as i want to use caching and session clustering.

So far i have added ehcache support to petclinic for caching support and i'm working on getting it to work with spring-security. I have added the tim-spring-security to my tc-config.xml and included additional-boot-jar-classes for:

- java.lang.String$CaseInsensitiveComparator
- java.util.Locale

Then i rebuilt the bootjar(also deleted it) and tried loading a page on the application, somehow i'm still getting errors from both the additional boot jar classes i've added to the configuration file saying it want me to add it.

I don't seem to be able to find out what's wrong. Anyone got a clue?

Cheer Phillip
phillip

neo

Hi again,

As i was getting ready to close all my windows and start over again tommorow i found out that my catalina setenv.bat still contained a reference to my 3.2.1 tc install path this should have been my 3.2.1_1-ee, after correcting it it seemed to work as it should.

Phillip
steve

ophanim

Hi Phillip,

I noticed that you gave sessions as your reason for using custom mode. As of 3.2.1 you no longer need custom mode for sessions. It now works quite well with express. Would probably make your life easier to switch if it supports your needs.

Cheers,
Steve

Want to post to this forum? Join the Terracotta Community

Forum Index -> Terracotta for Spring
Go to: