[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Terracotta 3.2. support for OC4J 10g App server ??  XML
Forum Index -> Quartz
spasam

neo

Hi,

We want to develop a J2EE app using quartz scheduler on OC4J 10g. My question is, Is it possible that we use Quartz 1.7 with Terracotta Job Store on Oracle 10G application server ? I read in old theads that OC4J is not yet supported by Terracotta. Is it still not supported?

Thanks
ari

seraphim

There are 2 modes to Terracotta: express and custom.

OC4J is not tested in either mode. However it should / could work with express.

This holds true for Hibernate on Terracotta, Ehcache on Terracotta, Quartz on Terracotta, and now with the Darwin beta available at Terracotta.org, there is a session filter for a few J2EE containers + a valve for Tomcat that gets express-mode session replication for those containers. Good chance it will work for OC4J on session replication too but I am not sure.

Anyways, what you read in the past was about our core POJO replication platform not supporting OC4J. This shouldn't stop you from using any of the above frameworks.

If you have errors, of course, post back here and potentially file JIRAs if you and we agree on bugs.

Cheers,

--Ari
[WWW]

Forum Index -> Quartz
Go to: