[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Getting reference to a particular application context  XML
Forum Index -> Terracotta for Spring
vijay

journeyman

Hi all,

Is it possible, being a terracotta spring client,that I can have a reference to a specific application context which is of a client connected to the tc server?

Any thoughts.
ekulesho

master

vijay wrote:
Is it possible, being a terracotta spring client,that I can have a reference to a specific application context which is of a client connected to the tc server? 
Can you please give more details on what exactly you are trying to achieve?

regards,
Eugene
[WWW]
vijay

journeyman

Hi eu

I want to get the particular application context reference so that I can publish an event to that particular context.

ekulesho

master

vijay wrote:
I want to get the particular application context reference so that I can publish an event to that particular context. 

I think it don't really have much to do with Terracotta and more like a general issue with Spring.

For example, your publisher should somehow get those Spring contexts and it is up to this publisher how to get them and how to choose which context to publish. Note that publisher itself can be initialized is some other Spring context and that context not need to be clustered.

regards,
Eugene
[WWW]

Forum Index -> Terracotta for Spring
Go to: