[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Ec2 -- Terracotta Developer Console  XML
Forum Index -> General
nabhanelrahman

neo

I deployed the terracotta server on a ec2 instance. I opened up the 9150 terracotta port and the 9250 jmx port. I am trying to use the Terracotta Developer Console. I am on the windows laptop accessing a fedora ec2 instance. I ran an X11 server on my laptop (XMing) and then did x11 forwarding through shh (with putty). I am able to launch the Terracotta Developer Console on the putty shell. But it renders is very slow, so slow in practical terms, it doesn't work.

Ideally i should be able to set a tunnel to the ec2 instance that port forwards to 9250. For instance, if i set up a tunnel that forward requests sent to localhost:7001 --> localhost:9250 (on the ec2 box), then the ui should theortically should work. I do the same thing with I used my mysql tools. I port forward locally to port 3306 on my ec2 instance. However this setup doesn't work. This setup will be ideal because then my UI will run native and all jmx calls will go through the tunnel setup from a localport to the ec2 instance's 9250 port. Are you guys aware this is an issue and any ideas on why this is happening?

Thanks!
ari

seraphim

We are aware of this in our cloud testing...we see the same thing. We are working on the issue right now.

--Ari
[WWW]
dmangot

journeyman

See:

http://forums.terracotta.org/forums/posts/list/2218.page
[WWW] [Yahoo!]

Forum Index -> General
Go to: