[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
TMC not able to read the JMX port  XML
Forum Index -> BigMemory
gauravsh

neo

I am Setting up a TSA with 2 mirror groups each containing an active and a mirror server.
My TSA starts up normally but the TMC console is unable to read the state os the TSA and always shows it in offline state even though the TSA has started.

it shows the following error in the TMC console :-

The action could not be performed.
Impossible to connect to the agent
Details :
Invalid Http response
Help!

Gaurav Shah
lorban

jedi

The TMC does not communicate with JMX, you should specify the TC port (defaults to 9510) in the http URL of the cluster you want to register.

Ludovic Orban (Terracotta engineer)
gauravsh

neo

yes , I found that after reading the documentation once more, that either the tsa-port or the tsa-group-port need to Specified with the TMC.

Now the only problem is that even they do not connect. It always shows a read timed out error.

The structure of my machine is as follows :-
one Active and Mirror server group is running on my local machine and another Active and mirror server group is running in a VirtualBox inside the local machine.

now the problem is that when i try to run the TMC from the VirtualMachine it fetches the correct Configuration File and shows servers running on the Virtual machine in online state and the servers on the local machine in offline state even when it is online. and when i try to run the TMC from the local machine, it just does not fetch the Configuration file and always shows a "READ TIMED OUT" error.

ps : i'm running CentOS version 6.5 on both the machines.

Forum Index -> BigMemory
Go to: