[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: dashcunn  XML
Profile for dashcunn -> Messages posted by dashcunn [1]
I am trying to look at the jira tickets referenced in the latest Quartz release notes. When I initially tried to open links I was told I needed an account and to register for one at this URL: http://www.terracotta.org/account/register

I created the account, got the confirmation email, and clicked the verification link. This gave an Internal Server Error. Refreshed and was told my password was changed. Couldn't log in. Had to click "forgot password" link and have it reset. Then I could login. However, I still could not access the Jira tickets. It would tell me I needed to register for an account. I can login to my account at terracotta.org but I can't use those same credentials at the Jira login. Is there somewhere else I need to create a Jira account?

Also, I tried creating another account with a different email a day later and had the same issue with the Internal Server Error and having do a password reset.

Profile for dashcunn -> Messages posted by dashcunn [1]
Go to: