[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: chaitu_r  XML
Profile for chaitu_r -> Messages posted by chaitu_r [3]
I am completely new to Terracotta and trying to understand it by following an example given in this post - Integrating Terracotta EHCache for Hibernate with Spring PetClinic

I was able to download and make the Spring's petclinic application up and running but I am stuck on what software to download for terracotta as given in Step 4:

Step 4 - Install Terracotta

Download Terracotta from the http://www.terracotta.org/download. Unzip and install into $TC_HOME

I went to terracotta site and got confused on what software I need to download for working on the example that I am following.

I registered myself with terracotta and then again I see multiple softwares available for download in Terracotta site

Please help me on what is the software I need to download for this example.
Hi Experts,

Can someone please help me with this basic query, is this forum is still active? Is there any other place where I can get help on Terracotta?
I am completely new to Terracotta and trying to understand it by following an example given in this post - Integrating Terracotta EHCache for Hibernate with Spring PetClinic

I was able to download and make the Spring's petclinic application up and running but I am stuck on what software to download for terracotta as given in Step 4:

Step 4 - Install Terracotta

Download Terracotta from the http://www.terracotta.org/download. Unzip and install into $TC_HOME

I went to terracotta site and got confused on what software I need to download for working on the example that I am following.

I registered myself with terracotta and then again I see multiple softwares available for download in Terracotta site

Please help me on what is the software I need to download for this example.

Profile for chaitu_r -> Messages posted by chaitu_r [3]
Go to: