[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: fashion0  XML
Profile for fashion0 -> Messages posted by fashion0 [2]

jenny321 wrote:
I tried to get the sample, examinator, work in the clustered mode. I use Terracotta 3.7.5 from here
http://terracotta.org/downloads/open-source/destination?name=terracotta-3.7.5-installer.jar&bucket=tcdistributions&file=terracotta-3.7.5-installer.jar

The examinator sample from http://terracotta.org/downloads/open-source/destination?name=Examinator%20Binary&bucket=tcdistributions&file=examinator-1.4.1.tar.gz

As the two links from the same page, I expect them to be compatilble. When I tried to run:
startcluster

I see the following messages in the log file under the examinator-1.4.1\work\8080\logs. I wonder if anyone run into the same case. I tried on two different machines. I got the same results.

Thanks in advace,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013-08-29 17:06:12,814 INFO - Terracotta 3.4.0, as of 20101104-141149 (Revision 16614 by cruise@rh5vfm0 from 3.4)
17:06:13,370 ERROR ContextLoader:215 - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_methodSecurityInterceptorPostProcessor': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_methodDefinitionSourceAdvisor': Cannot resolve reference to bean '_delegatingMethodDefinitionSource' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_delegatingMethodDefinitionSource': Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)' of type [org.springframework.security.annotation.Jsr250MethodDefinitionSource] while setting bean property 'methodDefinitionSources' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '(inner bean)': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAttributeSourceAdvisor#0': Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)' of type [org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor] while setting bean property 'transactionInterceptor'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '(inner bean)': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'transactionManager' while setting bean property 'transactionManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transactionManager' defined in class path resource [META-INF/spring/data-access.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'entityManagerFactory' while setting bean property 'entityManagerFactory'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in class path resource [META-INF/spring/data-access.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is net.sf.ehcache.CacheException: Unable to load class net.sf.ehcache.terracotta.StandaloneTerracottaClusteredInstanceFactory. Initial cause was java.lang.RuntimeException: com.tc.config.schema.setup.ConfigurationSetupException:
The configuration data in the base configuration from server at 'localhost:9510' does not obey the Terracotta schema:
[0]: Line 10, column 5: Attribute not allowed (no wildcards allowed): secure in element servers
[1]: Line 19, column 13: Expected elements 'authentication http-authentication dso' instead of 'index' here in element server

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:480)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:880)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.registerBeanPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:605)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:365)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:255)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:548)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:136)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1239)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:517)

ant284 wrote:
Hi,

So after reading the documentation (alot) I'm obviously a bit confused.
So by playing with BigMemory max code, such as hello world for example.

I guess that will create the cache server and store /retrieve the data in the memory.

At this point my first question here
1) Is that the client and bigmemory max functionality are integrated in the same application?

then I played with server array.
So looking at the code and xml. it loads the example class (hello word, crud, group, search) and store it in server array at the give port.

So my question is how do I add/edit/remove data , let me clarify the use case.

I have multiple webclients that receives data ( I want it to be separate from bigmemeory), according to some values I want to retrieve/add/delete the data for the in memory.

Do I have to write a client server application on top of Bigmemory to respond to the webclients ?

what is confusing with the examples, there is only 1 class and 1 method that creates the data set and query's it. It is the same as using a HashMap example :).

Thanks, 

Profile for fashion0 -> Messages posted by fashion0 [2]
Go to: