[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: jenny321  XML
Profile for jenny321 -> Messages posted by jenny321 [2]
I resolved this. Here are something needs to be done:

ehcache-terracotta-2.6.6.jar replaces ehcache-terracotta-2.3.0.jar
ehcache-core-2.6.6.jar replaces ehcache-core-2.3.0.jar
terracotta-toolkit-1.6-runtime-5.5.0.jar replaces terracotta-toolkit-1.1-runtime-2.0.0.jar

You need to delete both deployment directories:
work\8080\webapps
work\8081\webapps

The two directories will be re-generated when you startcluster.bat
I tried to get the sample, examinator, work in the clustered mode. I use Terracotta 3.7.5 from here
http://terracotta.org/downloads/open-source/destination?name=terracotta-3.7.5-installer.jar&bucket=tcdistributions&file=terracotta-3.7.5-installer.jar

The examinator sample from http://terracotta.org/downloads/open-source/destination?name=Examinator%20Binary&bucket=tcdistributions&file=examinator-1.4.1.tar.gz

As the two links from the same page, I expect them to be compatilble. When I tried to run:
startcluster

I see the following messages in the log file under the examinator-1.4.1\work\8080\logs. I wonder if anyone run into the same case. I tried on two different machines. I got the same results.

Thanks in advace,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013-08-29 17:06:12,814 INFO - Terracotta 3.4.0, as of 20101104-141149 (Revision 16614 by cruise@rh5vfm0 from 3.4)
17:06:13,370 ERROR ContextLoader:215 - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_methodSecurityInterceptorPostProcessor': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_methodDefinitionSourceAdvisor': Cannot resolve reference to bean '_delegatingMethodDefinitionSource' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_delegatingMethodDefinitionSource': Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)' of type [org.springframework.security.annotation.Jsr250MethodDefinitionSource] while setting bean property 'methodDefinitionSources' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '(inner bean)': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAttributeSourceAdvisor#0': Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)' of type [org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor] while setting bean property 'transactionInterceptor'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '(inner bean)': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'transactionManager' while setting bean property 'transactionManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transactionManager' defined in class path resource [META-INF/spring/data-access.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'entityManagerFactory' while setting bean property 'entityManagerFactory'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in class path resource [META-INF/spring/data-access.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is net.sf.ehcache.CacheException: Unable to load class net.sf.ehcache.terracotta.StandaloneTerracottaClusteredInstanceFactory. Initial cause was java.lang.RuntimeException: com.tc.config.schema.setup.ConfigurationSetupException:
The configuration data in the base configuration from server at 'localhost:9510' does not obey the Terracotta schema:
[0]: Line 10, column 5: Attribute not allowed (no wildcards allowed): secure in element servers
[1]: Line 19, column 13: Expected elements 'authentication http-authentication dso' instead of 'index' here in element server

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:480)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:880)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.registerBeanPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:605)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:365)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:255)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:548)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:136)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1239)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:517)

Profile for jenny321 -> Messages posted by jenny321 [2]
Go to: