[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: peremann  XML
Profile for peremann -> Messages posted by peremann [3]
Hi again,

As I await help for my Tomcat 7 problems (above), I switched back to Tomcat 6 to get some progress. But when I start my TC3.6 server and my application running at Tomcat 6 (using TerracottaTomcat60xSessionValve in my context.xml), I get the exception below. It looks to me that the file missing was deleted from the tim-tomcat-6.0 package (in July), and the Terracotta Session Factory is still referencing it through the Tomcat55CookieWriter.

I would really appreciate any help on this problem.

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.catalina.connector.SessionRequest60.configureSessionCookie(javax.servlet.http.Cookie)
org.apache.catalina.connector.Tomcat55CookieWriter.invokeConfigureSessionCookie(Tomcat55CookieWriter.java:44)
org.apache.catalina.connector.Tomcat55CookieWriter.computeCookiePath(Tomcat55CookieWriter.java:30)
com.terracotta.session.util.DefaultCookieWriter.getCookiePath(DefaultCookieWriter.java:262)
com.terracotta.session.util.DefaultCookieWriter.createCookie(DefaultCookieWriter.java:246)
com.terracotta.session.util.DefaultCookieWriter.writeCookie(DefaultCookieWriter.java:65)
com.terracotta.session.TerracottaSessionManager.createNewSession(TerracottaSessionManager.java:708)
com.terracotta.session.TerracottaSessionManager.doGetSession(TerracottaSessionManager.java:669)
com.terracotta.session.TerracottaSessionManager.getSession(TerracottaSessionManager.java:562)
com.terracotta.session.SessionRequest.getTerracottaSession(SessionRequest.java:150)
com.terracotta.session.SessionRequest.getSession(SessionRequest.java:102)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper.getSession(HttpServletRequestWrapper.java:224)
org.springframework.web.util.WebUtils.setSessionAttribute(WebUtils.java:295)
Hi,

I am testing Terracotta (express) and I was happy with my Terracotta 3.5.3 and Tomcat 6 installation. After a few incidents I was able to have session replication and distibuted Ehcache. But I want to upgrade to 3.6 with Ehcache 2.5.

I installed 3.6 and two instances of Tomcat-7.0.22. I copied the two jars "terracotta-toolkit-1.4-runtime-4.0.0.jar" and "terracotta-session-1.2.0.jar" to both tomcat lib folders. In my two context.xml files in my tomcats, I added Tomcat7 valve info:

<Valve className="org.terracotta.session.TerracottaTomcat70xSessionValve" tcConfigUrl="localhost:9510"/>

I also edit my tomcat server.xml files to enable clustering.

My problem is a ClassNotFoundException for org.apache.catalina.CometEvent when starting Tomcat.

When all was working with 3.5.3 and Tomcat 6 I did not need to define any modules in my tc-config to get it to work. Now I am trying to inlcude all sorts of modules, but I am not able to get it to work.

Any ideas anyone?
Hi all,

I am setting up TC express for clustering our application. The application uses Spring security (3.0.3) and Spring webflow (2.3.0). I use TC 3.6. The only documentation I can find on SSecurity and SWF is related to TC DSO, and TIMs in TC 3.1-3.3.

I see none of these TIMs in TC 3.6. Are they now included in TC express, and I need no configuration in my application or in TC to get it to work in my cluster?

Profile for peremann -> Messages posted by peremann [3]
Go to: