[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: aldarana  XML
Profile for aldarana -> Messages posted by aldarana [8]
Alex,

Did it happen while running one of the session demo apps included in the kit, or did you import an application using session configurator?

no, just with my application.

Is there any special sequence of steps to reliably reproduce this?

no, all semm to be ok in browser and in my application, but I want to know the meening of this exception. I can't put in production system this exception.

How frequently does it happen?

too much

Is it just a message in the log file, or you see effects of this error in the browser?

there are no visible effects....

My application is built with spring 2.0 (session scope replication),
I have clustered Struts view (module 1.1.0)

no other framework are involved

Thanks in advance
Simone Federici
Hi all,

I'm working with terracotta 2.4,
session configurator,
sun java 1.5.11,
Tomcat 5.5 (embedded in terracotta tools).

The session replication are working well but sometimes, throw an strange exception. can someone explain me this exception?

GRAVE: An exception or error occurred in the container during the request processing java.lang.AssertionError: Precondition Failed

(see the attachment for full stack trace)

thanks in advance
Hung tanks for your support,

There is no variable substitution at runtime, (variable substitution are made in a compile time)

XmlWebApplicationContext is loaded by Spring's init filter.

create an AOP proxy as a separate bean and only make an original bean as clustered.

can you explain me this workaround? there I can see an example?
Hung,
tanks for your supports,

I'm using Maven filters,
in test environment the DAO are sostituite automatically with mock objects,

so, in test environment (BusinessLogic and Database modules) I use an TestFactory with an ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.

but in webapp with TC, there is a XmlWebApplicationContext { "classpath:factoryContext.xml", "classpath:daoFactoryContext.xml", "classpath:sessionBeanContext.xml" };

I sent you, in a unique simplify file, just one of each bean type.

Session scope are working well, in fact i can share Logged User object in the cluster, but User object in not Wrapped by any AOP pointcut...

thanks so much
Simone
I've included our applicationContext (simplify) and my tc_config.xml.

The problem seem to be the session scope of beans type "use case controller" like IInviaPasswordController, (by AOP they are transactional).

These beans aren't only a services, but they have all informations about current usecase, and the security policy.

I think that the Spring Wrapper Proxy don't have to be instrument by terracotta, in fact it is created by transtaction manager (don't shared).

In session scope, terracotta seem to instrument also the aop wrapper, isn't it?

thanks in advance
Simone
Hi,
When my application take a "transactional" bean from spring application context "session scope", terracotta try to instrument many spring classes

this is the first class:
!! [0] = (org.springframework.aop.support.DefaultBeanFactoryPointcutAdvisor, id 4)

after 2 minuts, this is tomcat consol logs, and in attachment there is a fragment of the client log.

com.tc.exception.TCNonPortableObjectError:

Referring class : org.springframework.aop.framework.ProxyFactory
Referring field : org.springframework.aop.framework.AdvisedSupport.targetSource
Thread : http-9081-Processor4
JVM ID : VM(0)
Non-included class: org.springframework.aop.target.SingletonTargetSource

anyone know some errors like that?
thanks in advance

Simone
Thanks,
I didn't use spring session scope, but by refactoring I can do that.

The application is in production, so I can do that in a test enviroment. there are some issues for a transactional bean in session scope?

Hi, I've to instrument an spring application and I want replicate the sessions.

I put a prototype bean (transactional bean) in session but When the application put in session this bean,
terracotta try to instrument a lot of spring AOP classes. (include DataSource)

Anyone has the same problem? the problem is that we use an prototype manager (use case controller) for every different use cases.

thanks in advance
Simone

Profile for aldarana -> Messages posted by aldarana [8]
Go to: