[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: masch  XML
Profile for masch -> Messages posted by masch [2]
Very strange. I tested it on a Ubuntu 7.04 Server (just wanted to test this distribution too) and on my Workstation which is too Ubuntu 7.04. On both systems I got the same error. I have now tested it on a Fedora and a Debian 4 system in it works flawless. I don't know if there is something about Ubuntu or it was just because on the machines ehere the problem accured was version 2.2.0 running before. I even tried differnt Java versions (even the one bundled with 2.2) but everytime the same strange problem as mentioned above.

I think my problems are solved with this anyway, the server didn't do any productive stuff till now so I will just but Debian 4 on it.

Thanks a lot again for your help.
Hi there!

Just tried to import a webapp with the session configurator, but there is a slight problem. When I try "Start all" with "Terracotta Sessions enabled" I get an error from Tomcat (from the one at port 9081 and 9082). The Terracotta Server starts normal without ans problem, but Tomcat aborts with following error:

"-Xbootclasspath/p:/usr/local/terracotta-2.3.0/tools/sessions/configurator-sandbox/../../../lib/dso-boot/dso-boot-hotspot_linux_150_11.jar -Dtc.install-root=/usr/local/terracotta-2.3.0/tools/sessions/configurator-sandbox/../../.. -Dtc.config=9082
2007-05-16 18:36:38,521 INFO - Terracotta version 2.3.0, as of 20070427-110443 (Revision 2739 by cruise@rh4mo0 from 2.3)
2007-05-16 18:36:39,909 WARN - We couldn't load configuration data from the file at '/usr/local/terracotta-2.3.0/tools/sessions/configurator-sandbox/9082'; this error is permanent, so this source will not be retried. (Error:
The "file" '/usr/local/terracotta-2.3.0/tools/sessions/configurator-sandbox/9082' is actually a directory
.)
2007-05-16 18:36:39,910 ERROR - Could not fetch configuration data from the file at '/usr/local/terracotta-2.3.0/tools/sessions/configurator-sandbox/9082'."

The same error also comes without my webapp and also with the latest trunk but not with Terracotta 2.2.0 from the Archive. But with 2.2.0 I have a problem with Includes and I've found an entry in the forum that this was maybe a bug in this version and might be patched, but I cann't find a patch anywehere for 2.2 to download.

Some furhter specs:
Java version is 1.5.0_11
Server is Debian with 2.6.20 kernel

Thanks a lot!

Profile for masch -> Messages posted by masch [2]
Go to: