[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
Messages posted by: crazy  XML
Profile for crazy -> Messages posted by crazy [5]
Thank you, that helped.

I guess the way we use terracotta is not really advertised anymore, we'll need to review if we went into wrong direction or not...
Hi all!

While switching from windows to osx I tried to install Terracotta Eclipse plugin.

I'm installing plugin in Eclipse Kepler from:
http://download.terracotta.org/eclipse/update
the version there is
Terracotta 3.7.3.r21914_v130108

Installation quits with error:

Code:
Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
 Software currently installed: Terracotta 3.7.3.r21914_v130108 (org.terracotta.dso.feature.group 3.7.3.r21914_v130108)
 Missing requirement: Terracotta Plugin 3.7.3.r21914_v130108 (org.terracotta.dso 3.7.3.r21914_v130108) requires 'bundle org.junit [3.8.2,4.0.0)' but it could not be found
 Cannot satisfy dependency:
 From: Terracotta 3.7.3.r21914_v130108 (org.terracotta.dso.feature.group 3.7.3.r21914_v130108)
 To: org.terracotta.dso [3.7.3.r21914_v130108]

Does anyone have any idea how to get Terracotta Eclipse plugin to work?
Hi!

Is it possible to connect to multiple terracotta servers with one client and use roots from each one?

I'm using terracotta in two different setups, which work fine, but it would be nice if I would be able to use another app that would connect to two terracotta servers for maintenance purposes.

Regards,
PEter.
Thank you both for you replies. Rebuilding dso-boot jar helped.
Hi!

We're using Terracotta for sharing small amount of data between different applications.

Our application uses reflection a lot, but not on objects in terracotta. While profiling, we've discovered that on each reflection access, terracotta checks if we're changing the root object in terracotta. And this causes quite some CPU load.

dso-reflection-enabled setting in tc config should disable this (according to https://jira.terracotta.org/jira/browse/CDV-981), but the problem is that even after setting it to false, it still shows accesses to terracotta checks in the profiler.

Does anoyone else have the same problem and is there a way to check if this field is accepted or not?

Profile for crazy -> Messages posted by crazy [5]
Go to: