[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
cant seem to shake this class def not found  XML
Forum Index -> Ehcache
skeev

neo

ive been attempting to set the following DSO configuration tomcat5.5 + terracotta + ehcache + annotations for insturmentation. I have managed to get tomcat up and running with the bootloader by following the directions for the DSO Custom install. i have no need for web sessions so i skipped that section of the instructions.

all and all everything is working and data is moving between my servers but then every once in a while this exception is thrown. i figure something has gone wrong with my setup somewhere but for the life of me i cant seem to track it down.

any ideas?

Code:
Exception in thread "UserLocationInfo Evictor" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/terracotta/toolkit/collections/ConcurrentDistributedMapDsoArray$AggregateLocalEntriesSnapshotCollection$1
         at com.terracotta.toolkit.collections.ConcurrentDistributedMapDsoArray$AggregateLocalEntriesSnapshotCollection.iterator(ConcurrentDistributedMapDsoArray.java:446)
         at org.terracotta.cache.TerracottaDistributedCache$EntrySnapshotIterator.<init>(TerracottaDistributedCache.java:303)
         at org.terracotta.cache.TerracottaDistributedCache.evictExpiredLocalElements(TerracottaDistributedCache.java:291)
         at com.terracotta.toolkit.cache.evictor.Evictor.run(Evictor.java:52)
         at com.terracotta.toolkit.cache.evictor.EvictionScheduler$EvictionRunner.run(EvictionScheduler.java:95)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

my tc-config.xml
Code:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<tc:tc-config xmlns:tc="http://www.terracotta.org/config"
   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
   xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.terracotta.org/schema/terracotta-6.xsd">

<servers>
     <server host="127.0.0.1">
       <data>%(user.home)/terracotta/server-data</data>
       <logs>/opt/terracotta/server-logs</logs>
     </server>
   </servers>

<clients>
     <logs>%(user.home)/terracotta/client-logs-%i</logs>
     <modules>
       <module group-id="org.terracotta.toolkit" name="terracotta-toolkit-1.0" version="1.0.0" />
       <module name="tim-ehcache-2.x" />
       <module name="tim-tomcat-5.5" />
 	<module name="tim-vector" />
     </modules>

</clients>

</tc:tc-config>

skeev

neo

i think i ended up fixing this issue. it went away when i saw the line in the custom setup that said the terracotta install directory was supposed to be local to the client. i was using a network drive to get that stuff. which was causing intermitent class defs not found.

so far so good but it seems weird that that was the fix.
rajoshi

seraphim

Issue seems to be resolved.Please let us know if more information is required.

Rakesh Joshi
Senior Consultant
Terracotta.

Forum Index -> Ehcache
Go to: