[Logo] Terracotta Discussion Forums (LEGACY READ-ONLY ARCHIVE)
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Expert]
ObjectAlreadyExistsException? need help.  XML
Forum Index -> Quartz
sivagant

neo

Hi ,
I get ObjectAlreadyExistsException though no data is present in qrtz_* tables. Recently i made some change to my quartz configration , is it because of that

quarts configuration:

<bean id = "schedulerFactory" class = "org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean">
<property name = "quartzProperties">
<props>
<prop key="org.quartz.jobStore.tablePrefix">T_QRTZ_</prop>
<prop key="org.quartz.scheduler.instanceName">QuartzManager</prop>
<prop key="org.quartz.scheduler.instanceId ">AUTO</prop>
<prop key="org.quartz.scheduler.dbFailureRetryInterval">15000</prop>
<prop key="org.quartz.threadPool.class">org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool</prop>
<prop key="org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount">50</prop>
<prop key="org.quartz.threadPool.threadPriority">5</prop>
<prop key="org.quartz.jobStore.misfireThreshold">60000</prop>
<prop key="org.quartz.jobStore.lockHandler.class">org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.SimpleSemaphore</prop>
</props>
</property>
<property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
</bean>

[code]
org.quartz.ObjectAlreadyExistsException: Unable to store Job with name: 'Fri Dec 18 03:05:00 GMT 2009http://locahost:11000/services/test/test.wsdl' and group: 'DEFAULT', because one already exists with this identification.
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.storeJob(JobStoreSupport.java:1034)
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$3.execute(JobStoreSupport.java:983)
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$39.execute(JobStoreSupport.java:3590)
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreCMT.executeInLock(JobStoreCMT.java:244)
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.executeInLock(JobStoreSupport.java:3586)
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.storeJobAndTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:971)
at org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler.scheduleJob(QuartzScheduler.java:703)
at org.quartz.impl.StdScheduler.scheduleJob(StdScheduler.java:255)
jhouse

seraphim
[Avatar]

I don't know what to say other than re-check your db config. You must be pointing at a database that already has job data in it.

Or you are trying to put the same one in twice at the same time (e.g. in the same transaction).

Forum Index -> Quartz
Go to: